1. Tell us the basicsComplete this brief form so we can get in touch.
2. Describe your situationWe’ll ask questions about expected number of visitors during peak traffic, how often you plan to use the system, and what feature set you're looking for.
3. Get your pricingYou'll get an overview of our pricing model and find the best plan that fits your needs.
"A high traffic event most likely means you've got a lot of other things on your plate to worry about. Allow yourself to focus on the quality and content of what you're offering, without concern for how traffic spikes and increased server loads might tarnish a user experience you've worked hard to curate."
Alex Wakim, Director of Operations & Business Development
"I can count on one hand the number of times in my career I've implemented a new technology and it exceeded my expectations. Queue-it is one of those times, both in how easy it is to implement, and in how well it works."
DENIS GOULET, NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CIO
average reported savings on server scaling with Queue-it in place
average reported savings on database scaling after using Queue-it
average reduction in staff needed on-call during sales, freeing them to drive added value for your business
Pricing is based on three factors:
- How much traffic you send through the virtual waiting room
- How often you use the virtual waiting room
- Which features you include in your subscription
You can pay by bank transfer or credit card.
No. A Queue-it subscription doesn't require a long-term commitment. You can pay for a one-off peak event, a package of events, or an annual subscription.
Nope, there are no setup fees or hidden costs.
You'll get a dedicated solutions architect to onboard you and support your first sale or registration with a Queue-it waiting room. After that, you have 24/7/365 access to our best-in-class online traffic experts, all included regardless of your subscription level.